RSS

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Year of School

So tomorrow the kids go back to school here, Im excited and abit sad. My 9 year old loves school and cant wait to go back BUT he also loves staying home with his 8 month old brother as well. He was excited when he got all his new school stuff, and was happy with his new clothes but he came to me the other night and said Mom are you going to miss me when Im at school all day, I looked at his face and saw this look of please say you will miss me and I gave him a big hug and looked him in the eye and said honey I miss you when ever you are away from me and when your in school I mis all the funny noises you make and all the questions and he had this giant smile on his face that warmed my heart. All I can say is yes as a parent I do look forward to my children going to school and learning all that they can but Im sad as they are growing so fast and time just dont stand still long enough for you to enjoy all the smiles and tears so enjoy them while you can . Hope you all have a great school year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment